Accounting Services

Company audit and accounting in Pattaya

From now on, you don’t have to worry about financial reports, income service, and all those spreadsheets. We are here to help you find the best business accounting.

When talking about accounting and taxes in Thailand, a good accountant plays an important role in your business. J&E Concierge Pattaya can help and guide you throughout your journey, and we can offer you the best accountants in the area.
A quick accounting service can offer you a wide range of services and solutions that are specially designed to improve the activity of your business.
When you are determined to open a business in Thailand, we recommend that you call an accountant. It can handle closely the opening of the company and the accounting services that must be performed daily.

We can put you in touch with a professional, authorized and certified business accounting who will make sure that your business has all the best. The financial situation of your business is in the hands of the accountant. In addition to accounting services, they maintain your business following Thai rules and standards.

When you call to business accounting services, their representatives can also take care of company registration. All you have to do is give them all the necessary information, and they will take care of the rest.

Quick accounting services can also provide advice on corporate law, but when you encounter more serious issues, do not hesitate to call a lawyer. Based on Thai income codes, your company has to file taxes at certain times depending on the type of taxation, so we recommend that you call a quick accounting service, and the representatives of these services will take care of all the need for your business to comply with all Thai rules.

Accounting and Auditing

CALL US – 081 865 8910
Assisted Customers
Satisfied Customers
Accounting services with our Support

When it comes to taxation in Thailand, it is well known that this is different between resident and non-resident cities. But when a person lives in Thailand for more than 180 days in a calendar year, he is considered a resident of this country. The inhabitants of this country pay income taxes from inside and outside the country.
A citizen who is not a resident of Thailand pays only the tax on income from inside the country.

It is recommended and also very important for each of you to apply for a tax ID because it is beneficial to be well with everything that constitutes the laws of Thailand.
In Thailand, everyone must apply for tax ID within 60 days of receiving the income. To be able to pay the income tax you will need a tax ID card.

The ID card will have a tax identification number that you can request during your stay in Thailand. For any questions regarding country taxes, or for any of you who are determined to apply for a tax ID, we are here to help and support you throughout.

For those who still do not know about the withholding tax, this is a tax that must be paid to the government by the income payer, rather than the income beneficiary. Usually, this withholding tax applies to labor income.

The value of the withholding tax is usually represented by a fixed percentage. When we talk about income from work, the value of this tax is always based on an estimate of the employee’s fiscal obligation.

Any taxpayer can appeal to the income tax deduction before applying the tax rate. This will help reduce the taxpayer’s tax base.
Any person completing a tax return will start with the estimated value of the income less the expenses, and then any personal allowance will be reduced.

To benefit from income tax deduction make sure you choose to work with the right people to handle these formalities. Do not hesitate to contact us when you decide to have part of income tax deduction, our team will always be here to support you.
Through the contributions of the workers and additional contributions from the employer, Thailand has formed a social security system that has different sections.

If you need a social security lawyer we recommend you contact us, and our team will help you to have the best in this field. Also, Thailand has some bi-lateral social security agreements, but they are mainly united with neighbors from the Pacific region.

For the social security fund to be registered, the employer should complete the necessary documents, and then to provide the worker with the SS0 form 1-03, which must also be completed. To avoid these formalities and make the process much easier, we recommend that you call a social security lawyer, and he will take care of everything necessary for you to benefit from these facilities.
Also, the maternity and sickness benefits are part of this social insurance system, a social security lawyer can deal closely with these formalities.
Now because each company is different, each of them needs individual solutions.
For those who run a business and need an audit firm, we come back to help. Experience defines us and we always have a creative and innovative approach to each case.
Because auditing in Thailand requires a lot of steps, we recommend that you let the experts handle the audit firm, and you don’t have to worry about this.
There are plenty of reasons why it is recommended but also important to appeal to those who can handle the audit firm.
The balance sheet represents the financial situation that reports the assets but also the liabilities and the own assets of a company and provides a basis for calculating the rates of profitability and evaluating its structure. A balance sheet is also a financial situation that offers the image that a company owns and owes, but the amount invested by the shareholders.

The balance sheet respects an accounting equation where assets are mentioned assets on the one hand, and shareholders’ debts and equity on the other.

J&E Concierge is here for you

You can find us on Facebook 

Recent Posts

Company audit and accounting in Pattaya
Accounting & Auditing
Auditing and Accounting
Audit and financial accounting
Audit and bookkeeping service
Income tax department
Accounting service in Pattaya
Social security in Pattaya
CALL US – 081 865 8910
Last updated on: 11.08.2020 – 22:29


  1. DarkHorse August 8, 2019 at 3:02 pm - Reply

    Can anyone recommend a good accounting firm or Chartered Accountant in Pattaya. My Thai company’s year end is comming up and I would like to find an accounting firm that can do my year end audit and file my returns for me. A Thai CA who speaks good English would be great. Any recommendations?

    • J&E Concierge August 9, 2019 at 9:23 am - Reply

      Hello DarkHorse, we are here to help you, please feel free to get in touch with us. Thank you

  2. Greg124 March 18, 2019 at 6:21 pm - Reply

    Can anybody recommend a good accounting firm in the Pattaya, Jomtien, or Laem Chabang areas. Somebody with good English preferred and used to dealing with companies with annual turnover in the region of 30m baht.

    • J&E Concierge March 19, 2019 at 12:32 pm - Reply

      Hello Greg, we are here to help you, please feel free to get in touch with us. Thank you

  3. WholfDan October 14, 2018 at 3:20 pm - Reply

    I started company in Pattaya about 4 years ago. Haven’t used it for last 2 years but pay annual tax on it.Was thinking of starting another bussiness venture but know now better to just put in girlfriends name,cheaper.First thought about transfer company but now maybe better to close.Tried to sell but no takers.Was told cost 25000 baht to close? Also thinking having company might help me in future with some type of visa.Any advice is appreciated.

    • J&E Concierge October 15, 2018 at 11:31 am - Reply

      Hello Dan, please feel free to get in touch with us and we will help you take the best decision for you. Thank you

  4. ChesseBlue April 1, 2018 at 4:19 pm - Reply

    I need to find an accountant to take care of bookkeeping, for an import/export company in the Pattaya area. Thanks in advice

    • J&E Concierge April 2, 2018 at 5:50 pm - Reply

      Hello there, we would feel pleased to help you fiding a good accountant in Pattaya. Please feel free to get in touch with us. Thank you

  5. VanAngel February 2, 2018 at 2:19 pm - Reply

    We are a small condominium with 80 condos and we need a new auditor. The way the books being done now are absolutely not optimal and it is difficult to read the balance sheet and follow the money. We need an auditor who speak well english and are willing to work with the board and help us to do the daily books more simple and transparency . Any recommendation?

    • J&E Concierge February 3, 2018 at 10:39 am - Reply

      Hello VanAngel, we can provide you these services and any other you may need. Please feel free to get in touch with us as soon as you may can. Thank you

Leave A Comment