ED Visa and Student Visa in Pattaya

J & E Concierge’s Education Visa Thailand

An Education Visa in Thailand entitles you to stay for 1-year study Thai or English language and no need for visa runs.

The Education Visa is for foreign students, who wish to study in Pattaya Thailand. A student must apply for this visa outside of the country. It is normally valid for 90 days. Education visa students will study a minimum of 15 hours per week (or 180 hours during the 90-day visa period).

J & E Concierge Offers a range of Education Visa services. Learn Thai or the English Language with an Education Visa in Thailand, have fun meeting people and obtain a new skill with a Visa for 1 year. Due to the shortage of long-stay visas available for foreigners under the age of 50 years and not working or married to a Thai National the education visa is deemed as a perfect way of learning a new language and also spending time in Thailand. We can enroll you at a reputable language school where you can learn Thai or English following the official government courses. Other options also available, please contact us.

J & E Concierge will make all of the arrangements for you and supply all the necessary paperwork and provide Visa Run services to a neighboring country to obtain the visa, which will be validated on your re-entry to Thailand.

Once you have obtained your Education Visa Thailand, you no longer need to leave Thailand for visa runs for up to 1 Year.

When you have an Education Visa, you are required to stay in Thailand. If you would like to leave Thailand in this period, you are required to get a Re-entry Visa and you can choose single or multiple entries.

Like all good concierges, J & E can make it as easy as you would like, contact us to discuss your personal options.

Please complete the form on this page and give us some details so we can let you know which type of Education Visa is best for you.

The prices for J & E Concierge’s  Education Visa for Thailand

Education Visa starting from (requires you to re-enter Thailand) 13,000

Check out our Transport services to arrange your initial Visa run to Laos.

Re-Entry Multiple 5,000
Re-EntrySingle 2,000



Immigration Department Price/thb
NON’B’ Visa (Non Immigrant Visa In Thai Immigration) 23,000
1 Year Business-Visa 7,000
Retirement Visa & Renew Retirement Visa (Starting from) 7,000
NON”O” Visa (Starting from) 7,000
Marriage Visa (Starting from) 7,000
Education Visa (Starting from) 13,000
Continue Tourist Visa for 30 Days ( Only for TR hold a 60-day visa into the country) 3,500
Continue Of Staying Longer than 90 Days 500
Re-Entry Multiple 5,000
Re-Entry Single 2,000
Address Certificate 1,000
Apply Travelling Abroad-Visa Fee (Excluding Visa Fee)  15,000
Renew Passport ( Only English and Iceland) only Service fee not include Passport application fee  5,000
Visa Translation Services Price/thb
English Document Translation 400-500 thb
France Document Translation 1,000 thb
Bench Warrant Translation TBA
CALL US – 081 865 8910
Last updated on: 22.09.2019 – 18:35


  1. Harry October 24, 2018 at 1:16 pm - Reply

    If i have been approved for a 1 year extension why do i have to go to immigration every 3 months?

    • J&E Concierge October 25, 2018 at 2:56 pm - Reply

      Hello Harry,please get in touch with us and we will answer to all your questions you have. You can call us at our phone number, you can also send us an email, also pass by our office.

  2. Joseph September 11, 2018 at 12:15 pm - Reply

    Are there any limitations or age limits in applying for the ED Visa or Student Visa?

    • J&E Concierge September 12, 2018 at 6:35 pm - Reply

      All aplicants must be over 12 years old. Remember that our team is here to help you with any other information you need,all you have to do is to get in touch with us.
      Thank you

  3. Callum July 2, 2018 at 11:24 am - Reply

    Can you please tell me who can apply for ED Visa or Student Vis in Thailand?

    • J&E Concierge July 3, 2018 at 3:04 pm - Reply

      Hello Callum,we can give you all information you need to obtain your ED Visa. Please get in touch with us.

  4. Ethan June 16, 2018 at 8:13 am - Reply

    Can someone give the general information about study visa in Thailand? Should i choose a tourist or a study visa?
    Thank you

    • J&E Concierge June 17, 2018 at 2:03 pm - Reply

      Hello Ethan, we already have all answers prepared for you. You want to discuss with us about that, please feel free to contact us.

  5. CococoLoco May 10, 2018 at 12:11 pm - Reply

    What happen is you fail the exam for ED visa extention ?

    • J&E Concierge May 11, 2018 at 2:42 pm - Reply

      We can answer to you at your question and also if you may have more, all you have to do is to contact us and passing by our office.

Leave A Comment

Thank you! Your subscription has been confirmed. You'll hear from us soon.
Stay up to date with all the latest news and services in Pattaya