Income tax department

Income tax department

To be able to identify all the financial transactions carried out by the company, this one is obliged by law to hold the accounting records, regardless of whether it was trading or not.
An experienced accountant will always combine the knowledge about the respective business with the technical expertise and fulfill all the statutory obligations.

The Pattaya accounting company offers you fast and efficient services that are tailored to meet the specific needs of each business.
Whether the company has traded or not, its financial statements must be examined and certified by an authorized accountant.
When the accounting exercise has been completed, within 4 months, all the accounts that have been signed must be approved by the Annual Meeting of Shareholders.
When these have been approved, they must be submitted to the revenue department and the commercial clerk within 1 month.
Income tax is a tax collected from personal income.
The respective person must calculate his fiscal obligation and file the tax return and make his payment when appropriate during a calendar year.

If you are looking for an income tax department, we recommend that you call our services, and our team will take care of your needs.

A taxpayer can be a resident, which means he has a residence in Thailand for some time greater than 180 days. It must pay tax on the income from sources of this country, but also that part of the income from foreign resources but which are brought inside the countries.
A non-resident citizen will be taxed only on income from Thailand’s sources.

Accounting and Auditing

CALL US – 081 865 8910
Assisted Customers
Satisfied Customers
Accounting services with our Support

These are profit tax and value-added tax, the latter being specific to the business.
Any company or partnership that is registered under Thai law or those operating in Thailand, are subject to corporation tax. Any income from them is also subject to a tax based on its worldwide income. The taxable year of a company lasts 12 months.

All companies must withhold income tax from the salary of all employees. The VAT must be paid every month. A tax is represented by 30% of the net profit, and this is due twice during the fiscal year
The specific commercial tax is levied and addressed to companies that have several business categories that are not subject to VAT based on gross receipts that have a variable rate from 0.1 to 3.0%.

If you need to visit the income tax department, feel free to contact us.
We will certainly deal with all the necessary acts and of course, we will respect the laws and the constitution of this country.

As for the Pattaya accounting company, we again come to your aid. As for companies, they must comply with the accounting procedures specific to the civil and commercial code, the revenue code but also the law of accounts. There is a possibility that these documents will be written in any language, but a Thai translation is also required.

Are you looking for an accounting center in Pattaya? You’re already in the right place and we looking forward to hearing about your business.
Company managers must keep all true accounts of the amounts received and extended by the company but also every receipt of all the assets and liabilities of the company. When a company wants to change the accounting period, it needs written approval from the director-general of the revenue department.
If you need an auditor in Pattaya, please feel free to contact us.
Within 12 months from the date of registration a company or a newly registered partnership must close accounts. All the audited financial statements of all legal entities must be certified by an authorized auditor and they must be submitted subsequently to the revenue department and the commercial register.

All accounts and documents of the company must be kept at its registered address for at least 5 years.
All companies must also request a taxpayer identification number within 60 days of its registration. This number is also used for withholding tax and VAT.

We can put you in touch with an auditor in Pattaya when you need it, and it will only provide you with quality services. In Thailand, the tax rate on personal income collected from individuals is imposed on different sources of income.
For entrepreneurs who run a company here and are looking for an accounting center in Thailand, we are at your disposal.
If you are located in one of the cities of this country, and you are looking for a Pattaya accounting company, we are here again for you. All income from the income tax rate is an important source of income for the Thai government.

Company Registration Service

No matter your budget, there  are always ways to increase your sales and grow up your business.
But you must know that there are some reasons to not have a good satisfaction about your business. Sometimes you need to add a new branch of the company because the current one must have some issue,  adding company objective,  sometimes we also need to change our shareholders because maybe the current business is not what they really want,  and not the last think for sure,  we can also try to change the company name.
J & E Concierge’s Company Administration Services would be always there for you to teach you and to help you how you can keep your business up.

Business Licences | Marriage Registration

Foreigners who are legally married to a Thai national may apply for a Non-immigrant O visa based on marriage in Thailand.
They will need the following documents for the extension for the visa:
-copy of your passport.
-copy of your Thai marriage certificate (both versions).
-copy of your Thai wife’s ID card.
-copy of your Thai wife’s Tabian Baan (House Papers).
-copy of a map to your residence in Thailand.
-copy of photos showing you and your wife together.
-copy of your bank book showing 400,000 THB in your bank account/copy of your income showing 40,000 THB per month in income.

At the end i wanted to remind you that you will have our help in every situation you need. Above i gave you some examples from our services list and i’m sure now you have all information ,the last think you must do is to contact us via email and our phone number where you can also ask if you have any questions !
We are ready to make your work easier and we hope you will cont on our experience and our experts!

Recent Posts

Company audit and accounting in Pattaya
Accounting & Auditing
Auditing and Accounting
Audit and financial accounting
Audit and bookkeeping service
Income tax department
Accounting service in Pattaya
Social security in Pattaya
CALL US – 081 865 8910
Last updated on: 07.07.2020 – 21:23


  1. Allan August 7, 2019 at 5:41 pm - Reply

    I am a Bangkok resident who will be in Patttaya during the last few days of March, when I will need to pay my income tax. Does the Revenue Department have an office in Pattaya ? If yes, where ?

    • J&E Concierge August 8, 2019 at 7:57 am - Reply

      Hello there, please feel free to get in touch with us and we will provide you any information you may need. Thank you

  2. Jack June 11, 2019 at 11:40 am - Reply

    Hi, anyone been to the tax office recently in Pattaya? Yes? Where is it? Thanks

    • J&E Concierge June 12, 2019 at 12:10 pm - Reply

      Hello there, please feel free to get in touch with us and we will provide you any information you may need. Thank you

  3. PenAfro October 23, 2018 at 6:09 pm - Reply

    Hello, I am retired in Thailand for 7 and a half years, full time. Today, the e-revenue in my province told me that I have to pay PIT ( personal Income tax ) for my pension money I get from my country. I suppose that if they tell it , it’s true ( I must come and see them tomorrow with my girlfriend). Do you know which % I have to pay, and what is strange, I have never heard of this tax. Can you tell me what you know about it ? Thanks

    • J&E Concierge October 24, 2018 at 12:14 pm - Reply

      Hello there, please feel free to get in touch with us and we will provide you any information you may need. Thank you

  4. SweetCandy April 13, 2018 at 1:38 pm - Reply

    Does anyone know a local tax advisor who specialises in tax for expats? I’m looking for Someone who can give me reliable advice on the double tax treaty with the UK especially regarding pensions and capital gains tax plus paying tax on my UK company pension in Thailand. It’s a very complicated subject and one that I need expert advice on. Many Thanks

    • J&E Concierge April 14, 2018 at 12:39 pm - Reply

      Hello there, we are waiting for you to provide us the rest of the information. Together we will try to find best services for you. Thank you

  5. ThailandLaw March 1, 2018 at 3:18 pm - Reply

    Can anyone direct me to the Tax Office where I would go to file a claim for refund of taxes deducted/withheld from interest on a bank savings account? My account is with a bank whose office is in Pattaya city and I reside in Pong if that makes any difference. Many thanks

    • J&E Concierge March 2, 2018 at 10:58 am - Reply

      Hello there, we would feel pleased if you would like to get in touch with us. We can help you get the best services for you. Thank you

Leave A Comment