Assistance Fee: 5,000 Baht (excluding visa fee)

J & E Visa Services Marriage Visa for Thailand

 If you are married J & E Visa services can make all the arrangements to help you get your married visa.

 There are many forms of marriage here in Thailand, however the only legal one, is one that is approved by the local government offices.

If you are legally married to a Thai National in Thailand, J & E Visa Services can help you obtain a Thai Marriage Visa.

A marriage visa is normally sought by foreigners under the age of 50 years old, as over that age many people prefer to obtain a retirement visa which is slightly easier to obtain.

Please complete the form on this page for a Marriage Visa.  We will contact you as soon as possible to discuss in detail.

The price for J & E  Marriage Visa for Thailand

Marriage Visa (Starting from) 7,000


CALL US – 081 865 8910
Assisted Customers
Satisfied Customers
Marriage Visa Obtained


Immigration Department Price/thb
NON’B’ Visa (Non Immigrant Visa In Thai Immigration) 23,000
1 Year Business-Visa 7,000
Retirement Visa & Renew Retirement Visa (Starting from) 7,000
NON”O” Visa (Starting from) 7,000
Marriage Visa (Starting from) 7,000
Education Visa (Starting from) 13,000
Continue Tourist Visa for 30 Days ( Only for TR hold a 60-day visa into the country) 3,500
Continue Of Staying Longer than 90 Days 500
Re-Entry Multiple 5,000
Re-Entry Single 2,000
Address Certificate 1,000
Apply Travelling Abroad-Visa Fee (Excluding Visa Fee)  15,000
Renew Passport ( Only English and Iceland) only Service fee not include Passport application fee  5,000
Visa Translation Services Price/thb
English Document Translation 400-500 thb
France Document Translation 1,000 thb
Bench Warrant Translation TBA

Related Posts

Marriage Visa

CALL US – 081 865 8910
Last updated on: 22.09.2019 – 18:18


  1. Joanne February 12, 2019 at 12:29 pm - Reply

    Can I work in Thailand with marriage visa?

    • J&E Concierge February 13, 2019 at 3:19 pm - Reply

      Hello Joanne,yes you can work in Thailand with a marriage visa. Our team is here for you to help you understand everything you need. Feel free to contact us. Thank you

  2. Tracy December 20, 2018 at 8:28 pm - Reply

    What are the requirements for Thailand Visa?

    • J&E Concierge December 21, 2018 at 5:08 pm - Reply

      Hello Tracy, we are here to provide the best answers for you, all you have to do is to contact us via our email,phone number or you can also pass by our office.

  3. Tylor July 6, 2018 at 8:36 am - Reply

    My Year Visum expires January 3rd. I would like a new 1 year Visum applying for in Thailand and saving a flight to the Netherlands.
    Is this possible?

    • J&E Concierge July 7, 2018 at 4:26 pm - Reply

      The renewal or extension of your visa depend on the type of visa you already have. Please contact us anytime you feel and we will be here for you to help.

  4. Brownsugar May 19, 2018 at 7:25 pm - Reply

    What type of visa can I get with a Thai wife?

    • J&E Concierge May 20, 2018 at 2:55 pm - Reply

      There are a couple of options for you. Our team can provide you everything you need to obtain the best one for you. Please feel confident to contact us.

  5. Michelle February 13, 2018 at 10:24 am - Reply

    Do you need to leave Thailand every 90 days with a marriage visa?

    • J&E Concierge February 14, 2018 at 12:24 pm - Reply

      Depends on the type of visa you have. Feel free to contact us and let our experts to guide you by the right answers.

Leave A Comment

Thank you! Your subscription has been confirmed. You'll hear from us soon.
Stay up to date with all the latest news and services in Pattaya