Non-Immigrant Visa 0

What is non immigrant visa?

Non-Immigrant Visa 0, is the specific type of visa and is issued to people who want to enter Thailand to carry out certain activities.
People who choose to come to Thailand to fulfill the duty or mission of the family of a foreigner need to obtain a Non-Immigrant Visa 0, without it he will not be able to carry out this activity. They may have the role of parents, may have the role of husband or may take care of a child in the household and family of the aforementioned platform or serve as a servant.
Among the people who require this type of visa are the persons who grant or receive support from a person of Thai nationality.
Those who want to fulfill the attributions for the state-owned enterprises or social assistance organizations also need this type of visa. Even older people who want to stay in Thailand based on the non-immigrant visa retirement visa 0. Among these people are the people who had Thai citizenship but left the country, and now they want to return to Thailand to live or visit.
If you wish to have medical treatment for more than 60 days, you will need this visa. In the case of persons who wish to fulfill the function of a sports coach in the territory of Thailand, the same rule applies.
J&E Concierge Pattaya is here for you to answer and clarify everything about this type of visa. You will have support from our team, they will talk openly about how to apply for this visa, about its requirements but also the cost.

CALL US – 081 865 8910
Assisted Customers
Satisfied Customers
Non 0 Visa Obtained

                                         How do I get a non immigrant visa for Thailand?

J&E Concierge Pattaya is here for you to answer and clarify everything about this type of visa. You will have support from our team, they will talk openly about how to apply for this visa, about its requirements but also the cost.
Depending on the purpose of the applicants, they must meet the following requirements:
– first of all, you will have to fill in a Non-Immigrant Visa 0 application form
– you will need a passport or in another case, a travel document valid for at least 6 months
– a photograph of the applicant made during the last 6 months is required
– proof of adequate financing is needed
– it is necessary to present a verbal note or the documents issued by the foreign government or in another case by the international organization, which will have to attest to the person’s identity in the case and the purpose for wanting to remain in Thailand.
– the marriage certificate and the birth certificate or their equivalents
– you need an official note that describes the purpose of the trips, and this note can be obtained from Government Agencies, Embassies, and Consulates, International Organizations or state-owned enterprises in the territory of Thailand.
– also, proof of retirement
– you will also need proof of an address that has Thai nationality
– you will also need your medical history if you come to Thailand to serve as a sports coach
Sometimes there is the possibility of not having the necessary time to complete all the formalities, the same J&E Concierge Pattaya team comes to your support.
All the documents that must be submitted for obtaining this type of visa are generally different depending on the needs and the goals that will be mentioned in the application form. Also, keep in mind that all consular officers reserve the right to request additional documents.

If you do not have one of the requested documents, you must submit a letter specifying the reason why the document is missing.
Only 3 months single entry visas are valid, while multiple entry visas could be valid for 1 year. The holders of this type of visa have a period of stay in Thailand that does not exceed 90 days.
From the date of entry into Thailand, people with this type of visa can also obtain an additional one-year residence permit.
Renewal of the application for this type of visa generally takes around 5-10 business days, but it also depends on the Thai embassy or consultant where the application was filed. It is very important to remember that this visa is not similar to the tourist visa.
To avoid confusion between these specific visas to the Thai kingdom, we have proposed to come to your aid, giving you advice on the whole process that you will have to go through to obtain this type of visa. The J&E Concierge Pattaya team will show you all the requirements, how to renew the visa and what are its most important advantages.
In the case of the husband of the Thai nationals, the following requirements must be fulfilled to obtain the Non-Immigrant Visa 0:
– it is necessary to present a letter in the Thai language from the Thai husband
– a copy of the marriage certificate
– a certified copy of the Thai husband’s identity card is required
– a certified copy of the house registration book
– in the case of a child, a relevant document is required to attest to its existence, for example, a copy of the birth certificate or the child’s identity card.
In the case of the family of Thai nationals, the following requirements must be observed:
– a copy of the birth certificate or identity card of the child is required
– a copy made from the book of registration of children of Thai nationality
Citizens of certain countries must apply for a visa, especially from the Embassy or the General Consultant in Thailand, in their country of residence.
The holder of this type of visa can stay in Thailand for a maximum period of 90 days. This person may request an extension of his / her stay in the territory of Thailand at the Office of the Immigration Office, thus receiving an extension for 1 year from the date of first entry into Thailand.

Recent Posts

Non 0 Visa in Thailand
Non-Immigrant Visa 0
CALL US – 081 865 8910
Last updated on: 13.07.2020 – 8:51


  1. Kinger123 September 7, 2019 at 7:57 am - Reply

    I need to do a non-o visa (marriage) in the near future – have the money in the bank etc. Can someone help me obtain that visa? Thanks

    • DogHot September 7, 2019 at 9:27 am - Reply

      Next week I will be applying for a non-imm O in KL without the financial minimum; I am married to Thai wife with 2 kids with Thai passports and have previously received a 1 year non-imm multiple O then a 3 month single entry non-O. I have run out of tourist visa time.

    • LunnaMoo September 7, 2019 at 2:58 pm - Reply

      Any experience that anybody has with any tips (what documents were required, how long does it take to get it, hotel recommendation near the Thai embassy, etc) would be greatly appreciated.

    • J&E Concierge September 7, 2019 at 4:13 pm - Reply

      Please do not hesitate to get in touch with su as soon as you can. Our team will help you obtain that visa. Thank you

  2. Martin01 August 20, 2019 at 1:55 pm - Reply

    I Just got a 1 year non immigrant o multiple entry visa issued from the Thai embassy in London in the UK. For being married to a Thai citizen, they didn’t explain the requirements. Could someone please clarify if I need to leave the country every 90 days?

    • Javier August 20, 2019 at 3:12 pm - Reply

      Each time you enter the country you can stay a maximum of 90 days. You must leave on or before the 90th day or apply for an extension of stay.

    • LittleBear August 20, 2019 at 4:09 pm - Reply

      As said, you can get a 12 month extension based on marriage to a Thai.

    • Tanoshi88 August 20, 2019 at 8:01 pm - Reply

      On entry you will be given ‘permission to stay’ for 90 days. You can extend that permission to stay by 60 days at Immigration.

    • Oasis August 21, 2019 at 10:26 am - Reply

      o apply for an ‘extension of stay’ based on marriage to a Thai, you must be able to meet the financial requirement, which is, 400,000 baht deposit in a Thai bank for 2 months prior to the date of application, or proof of an income of 40,000 baht per month.

    • J&E Concierge August 22, 2019 at 10:14 am - Reply

      Hello there, our team can help you understand anything you need about that visa. Please do to hesitate to contact us. Thank you

Leave A Comment