DRIVING SCHOOL IN PATTAYA
Driving School in Pattaya – Our Pattaya Driving school is Controlled by the Ministry of Education.
Driving courses Available from 8am – 8pm every day.
- New Teaching methods help students learn faster, we teach to drive confidently
- Our driving teachers have over 10 years experience.
- Hourly driving lessons in, theory and practice.
- Off public road teaching to allow basic driving skills to develop, before venturing out on the public road.
- We teach you how to control the direction of the car.
- We teach you how to brake safely, to park even in the case of a slope, but also other situations
- We teach you how to handle the vehicle in uncomfortable situations, narrow road and intersections.
- We teach you essential knowledge of the Traffic rules and highway code and allow you to practice what you have learnt out on the main road.
- We will guide you to successfully passing your driving test as laid down by the transportation department.
We offer you Driving Courses, approved by the Ministry of Education
- We always provide training on all traffic regulations, causes and accident prevention.
- We will teach you how to service your car and how to replace the tires.
- The school has a certificate approved by the Ministry of Education.
Driving School Fees
Driving Lessons in Pattaya available every day using Automatic or Manual transmission from 08.00 – 20.00.
Regular and Extensive Driving Courses available in Pattaya and surrounding areas.
Choose a regular english speaking driving lessons package that suits your budget and skill level – 1 hour or training each day
- 10 hours 7,000 Baht
If you would like to pass your driving licence as soon as possible then why not take our extensive driving courses which will allow you 2-3 hours a day practice and tuition. (These prices are for Thai speaking students)
- 10 hours 5,500 Baht
- 16 hours 6,500 Baht
- 20 hours 7,000 baht (Guarantees that you can drive)
J & E are Driving licence consultants and trainers for Thai and Foreigners
List of driver’s license Document
Personal driver’s license must be 18 years old and public license must be 23 years old.
1. Copy of house registration and ID card
2. Medical certificate
3. Passport (for international driving license only)
4. For foreigners, they must have a certificate of residence from Immigration Office and hold a NON Visa Only
- Time is counted only for the time you are learning.
- Additional driving time can be purchased at 400 thb per hour if required.