No consulting fee

J & E Concierge Can provide legal consultancy services on a wide range of legal issues including domestic and business.

Legal Services | Land Transfer Fee | Property Transfer and Tax | Title Deed Checking (Checking title deed tax cost) | Ask the court to order a preschooler | Land lawsuits and eviction cases | General civil case | Contract revocation | Retrieval | Liability of heirs | Fraud | Enforcement | Business and legal contracts

Legal Services

CALL US – 081 865 8910

Legal Service Details

Starting price 20,000 baht.

  • Ask the court to order that the minor child born of a lawful marriage of a child
  • Request a court order to change a contract in a prenuptial agreement.
  • Ask the court to issue an authorization order in lieu of the consent of the other spouse to manage the sin property.
  • Apply to the court to revoke the Sin Somros management, which must be managed together or must obtain the consent of the other spouse..
  • Ask the court to order that the husband or wife be jointly owned by the spouse of the type specified in Section 456 or the document is significant.
  • Ask the court to order the management of property of the minor.
  • Ask the court to order the marriage null and void.
  • Divorce for divorce by consent
  • File for divorce
  • Ask the court to order a child registration.
  • The lawsuit asks to adopt a lawful child.
  • The lawsuit does not accept children as children.
  • Prosecution of child adoption
  • Sue foster care in the case of a spouse, one of whom is insane and withdrawn. – Appointed preschooler.
  • Sue for child custody
  • Jurisdiction
  • Ask the court to order as incompetent or ineffective.
  • Letter of ownership of land.
  • Letter of Rights
  • The lawsuit expulsion from the public domain.
  • Appeal to evict cases of custody.
  • The possession of property between the parties.
  • Changing the nature of the way.
  • Prosecution for eviction cases
  • Prosecution in case of possession
  • Prosecution in case of a problem of servitude
  • The charge of eviction from rent.
  • The issue of eviction against ownership of the leased property.
  • Tenant issues not yet occupying the leased property. With the lawsuit to evict the person who lived in the rental premises before then.
  • The solution for tenants who want to sue people who live in the rental premises.
  • The prosecution against the problem of pledging to rent.
  • The issue of eviction against special contracts is more than the ordinary lease.
  • Request the court to order the ownership of the land by the occupiers.
  • Suing (in the case of building a wall of encroachment)
  • Suing the case (sale case)
  • Suing (for renting)
  • Suing (for hire)
  • Suicide charges (in case of road accidents)
  • Suing (for land survey and objection)
  • Suing (if you live)
  • Suing the eviction case
  • Sued offense (in the case of a contract to buy or sell)
  • Suicide charges (in the case of an agreement to buy or sell Compromise, Fraudulent Attendant)
  • Sue the eviction (case under Agricultural Land Lease Act)
  • The claim of custody
  • The invocation of rights
  • Indemnity Let’s open the way of servitude.
  • Indemnity Application
  • Indemnification Let’s open the corridor.
  • Credit Card Lawsuit
  • Loan lawsuits
  • Mortgages and mortgages.
  • Check (civil liability)
  • Land
  • Litigant suing
  • Sue to share or auction the land.
  • Legacy
  • Family
  • Violation
  • Liability cases of government officials

Brokerage agency lawsuit
Land Expropriation Litigation
Lawsuits, orders and administrative procedures
Car crash
Compromise Agreement

  • Get debt
  • Wills
  • Litigation Insurance Company
  • The lawsuit for the estate.
  • Sue the doctor.
  • The victims of the car.
  • Sue divorce divorce.
  • Request a child
  • Incompetent
  • Acting on behalf of the incompetent.
  • Trading
  • Ask for temporary protection before the court of justice.
  • The lawsuit for unfair dismissal compensation Pay instead of advance notice
  • Share lawsuit
  • Age issues
  • limited partnership and a limited company
  • Negotiate Mediation Disputes
  • Civil cases of all types.
  • Offenses related to counterfeiting and conversion
  • Trade offense
  • Sex Offense
  • Offenses related to life and body
  • Offense related to freedom and reputation
  • Offense against property
  • Petty offense
  • Ways and requests for court to await punishment / pending penalty
  • Criminal age
  • Capture and release.
  • Temporary release
  • Fraud lawsuit
  • Misappropriation cases
  • Check Case
  • Patent Trademark Copyright Trial
  • All types of criminal cases
  • The seizure of the debtor’s property. And freezing claims
  • Filing a criminal prosecution for creditors fraud
  • Civil and criminal cases.
  • Guarantee in court
  • Stakeholders in enforcement
  • Abstention
  • Withdrawal of Enforcement
  • Revocation of the auction
  • Enforcement of the lawsuit.
  • The same request.
  • Property complaints.
  • Apply for mortgage and preferential debts.
  • Requesting average property

Price starts at 8,000 baht

  • Car purchase contract
  • Condo Contracts
  • Home contract
  • Wills
  • Employment contract
  • Service contract
  • Construction contract
  • Joint Venture Agreement
  • House Rental Agreement
  • Lease Agreement
  • Car Lease Agreement
  • Land lease agreement
  • Real estate lease

Recent Posts

Marriage Lawyer in Pattaya
About child custody after divorce in Thailand
About the case of fraud in Thailand
Making a testament in Thailand
The Power of Attorney in Thailand
Last updated on: 07.07.2020 – 17:19


  1. WarriorsBee October 2, 2018 at 11:43 am - Reply

    Can you terminate a contract for breach of warranty?

    • J&E Concierge October 3, 2018 at 12:13 pm - Reply

      Please contact us and let us know all the details of this process in order to help you

  2. Waynethor July 27, 2018 at 2:42 pm - Reply

    Usually I send my wife back to her hometown every year for 3 months for holidays – new year and everything..
    This year, she’s gone for 6 months now and refuses to come home, and is keeping my daughter. My daughter doesnt hold a Thai passport, but I suspected that she would have done something for my daughter to allow her to continue staying
    I want my daughter back. I want to sue her for kidnapping my daughter. Where can I seek for legal advice – divorce and custody etc?

    • J&E Concierge July 28, 2018 at 3:52 pm - Reply

      We are very sorry to hear about what happened, we will surely find a way to straighten things in the direction you want. Please pass by our office,or remember that you can also contact us via email and our phone number.

  3. JimBim May 11, 2018 at 5:40 pm - Reply

    Morbid as this may sound, I need to find out the process and costs once a foreigner passes away in Thailand, of natural causes. I have a friend who’s health is deteriorating and he wants to ensure his wife has the provisions and knows the process to follow should he pass away.

    • J&E Concierge May 13, 2018 at 9:20 am - Reply

      We are sure that this is not a happy event for you, but please keep in mind that for any question we would be at your disposal.

  4. Minami April 14, 2018 at 10:28 am - Reply

    How do I become a lawyer in Thailand?

    • J&E Concierge April 15, 2018 at 2:58 pm - Reply

      Whenever you want, we can offer you whatever information you need.

  5. BenMix October 9, 2017 at 1:37 pm - Reply

    How large is the legislature of Thailand?

    • J&E Concierge October 10, 2017 at 4:12 pm - Reply

      There are so many thing to discuss about that,please contact us via our email or our phone number or you can pass by our ofice.

Leave A Comment