J & E Concierge’s Immigration Visa Services

J & E Concierge’s Immigration and Visa Services in Pattaya has a full range of helpful services available to you, we cut through the red tape and assist you with what can be a lengthy and frustrating visa application process. So whether it’s a Business Visa, Marriage Visa, Education Visa, Non-O Visa, Guardian Visa, Retirement Visa, Work Permit, Tourist Extension or one of the many other pieces of  Thai bureaucracy that present themselves to you during your stay in Pattaya or Jomtien, J & E Concierge’s Immigration Services can help.

We also offer a range of services for the other essentials, for example, you may require a Residence Certificate for buying and selling cars, motorbikes, etc, J & E Concierge can obtain this for you.

We make the Visa application in Pattaya & Jomtien a simple process, contact us and see what we can do for you.


J & E Concierge’s Visa service Pattaya can arrange the following visa application, depending on your requirements, we can arrange any type of Visa for you, some examples are below:

Retirement Visa

Over 50 years young? A retirement visa allows you to stay in Thailand for a year and can be renewed annually. You will have to have sufficient funds for a retirement visa in Thailand but it is one of the most popular visa application that we process so we have naturally become experts in this field. Pattaya is an excellent retirement destination with lots of services available to you in the city. Contact us and get the ball rolling it should be an easy process to obtain or renew your retirement visa here in Pattaya.

Retirement Visa Renewal

Renew your retirement visa in Pattaya.

Non ‘O’ Visa + 1 Year

Travel visa must be at least 21 days

Non ‘B’ Visa

Business Visa,  allowing you to work in Thailand, subject to status, qualifying you for a work permit.

Work Permit

The Non-B Visa still requires that you have a work permit, you must have this permit to work in Pattaya even if it’s your own business.

Education Visa

This visa allows you to study the Thai language at a reputable Language school in Pattaya.

Tourist Visa

Re-entry Single Entry, Re-entry Multiple Entry

Guardian Visa

If you have children under 20 years old, this may be the visa for you.

Marriage Visa

Legally marry in Thailand, we can provide the documentation required, to make it a happy occasion.

Visa for Thai Citizens

This visa is for Thai nationals that wish to travel overseas, Europe, UK, US, Australia, etc.

Visa and Immigration Services

CALL US – 081 865 8910


Immigration DepartmentPrice/thb
NON’B’ Visa (Non Immigrant Visa In Thai Immigration)23,000
1 Year Business-Visa7,000
Retirement Visa & Renew Retirement Visa (Starting from)7,000
NON”O” Visa (Starting from)7,000
Marriage Visa (Starting from)7,000
Education Visa (Starting from)13,000
Continue Tourist Visa for 30 Days ( Only for TR hold a 60-day visa into the country)3,500
Continue Of Staying Longer than 90 Days500
Re-Entry Multiple5,000
Re-Entry Single2,000
Address Certificate1,000
Apply Travelling Abroad-Visa Fee (Excluding Visa Fee) 15,000
Renew Passport ( Only English and Iceland) only Service fee not include Passport application fee 5,000
Visa Translation ServicesPrice/thb
English Document Translation400-500 thb
France Document Translation1,000 thb
Bench Warrant TranslationTBA
Last updated on: 07.07.2020 – 23:03


  1. MarchFox June 20, 2019 at 12:18 pm - Reply

    Hello everyone. I am planning to travel in Thailand in few weeks, i don t know how longer i will stay there, i guess depends on how i feel, but i heard and i readed a lot about a visa tourist. What is this ? Remember this is the first time when i travel here, so i don t know too much about that country. Can anyone help me with some answers ?

    • J&E Concierge June 21, 2019 at 2:48 pm - Reply

      Hello Marc, a visa toursit is a visa that allow you to stay in the country without having any problems with their gouvernment. You can contact us and we can give you all information you need and we can also help you to get one.

  2. PattayaLover567 May 19, 2019 at 2:16 pm - Reply

    I am in Thailand for almost two month and now i decided to extend my tourist vis but before i want to know how long does it take to get a visa extension here? I do not have too much time so this may be very important for me. Please, some tips

    • J&E Concierge May 20, 2019 at 9:56 am - Reply

      Hello there, you don t have to be worried about that, we are here to help you and our expert will assist you till at the end of that process. All you have to do is to contact us or you can also pass by our office.

  3. nam t hoang March 11, 2019 at 9:59 am - Reply

    I am foreigner and i own the condo here. I would like to buy a car. What do i need? how much is the fee for this application?

  4. InfectiousSmile December 9, 2018 at 2:11 pm - Reply

    Hello everybody, can someone answer to my question ? I want to extend my visa, but i don t know how much money does that cost. Can someone tell me ? Thanks

    • J&E Concierge December 10, 2018 at 12:41 pm - Reply

      We are here to give you answers to all your questions. Please feel free to contact us.

  5. AmandaBumDee November 25, 2018 at 9:09 am - Reply

    I want to know how many times i can extend my tourist visa. I am planning to do that but before i guess i need some iformation. Any help?

    • J&E Concierge November 27, 2018 at 8:20 am - Reply

      Hello Amanda, we are here to answer at your all questions about your tourist visa. You may want to contact us vis our email or phone number and you can also pass by our office.

  6. Cofeeshop1 November 21, 2018 at 2:08 pm - Reply

    Can anyone tell me how long can u stay in Thailand without a visa?

    • J&E Concierge November 22, 2018 at 4:28 pm - Reply

      There is a limit of time that allows you to stay in Thailand without visa. For any other information and if you decide that you need a visa, please feel free to contact us and we will be pleased to help you. Thank you

  7. Robin September 20, 2018 at 4:13 am - Reply

    I did mine 2 months ago without problems

  8. Peter September 18, 2018 at 12:04 pm - Reply

    Hi I dont have the full 800,000 thb in my bank account to get a retirement visa can anything else be taken in to consideration. I have a small UK pension that supplements my income here but it is not much.

    • David Stokes September 20, 2018 at 6:45 am - Reply

      If you have an income here, if you work and u have work permit you can’t apply for retirement visa

Leave A Comment