Requirements for Business Visa in Thailand
Can a foreigner Start a Business in Thailand?
Foreign nationals wishing to undertake investment activities in the territory of Thailand must apply for a business visa also called a Non-Immigrant Visa visa directly from the Thai Embassies or Thai Consulates.
To meet and respond to the needs and qualifications of individuals, different visa categories are currently provided.
These categories also include business visas of category B and business visa granted B-A but also investment visa and business visa category IB.
Before starting the activity, a citizen who wants to carry out actions in the territory of Thailand must have a valid work permit.
Depending on the nationality of the foreign nationals, they must request the approval of this type of visa either from the Thai Embassies or from their country of residence.
In order to obtain a business visa you are required to comply with all the necessary requirements, you must also know how to apply for a business visa in Thailand, but you do not have to worry about it because J&E Concierge Pattaya is here for you and will advise on the whole process and will give you information regarding the process of this visa as well as how to renew it and the costs involved.
How do I get a Thai business Visa?
Citizens wishing to carry out activities in the territory of this country must comply with the following requirements:
– first of all, it must present the passport, and it must be valid for at least 6 months
– you must complete a visa approval form
– you must present a photograph taken in the last 6 months in the form of a passport
– present proof of proper establishment
– you also need a letter of approval from the Ministry of Labor. In order to obtain this, the applicant’s employer must submit the form to the Office of the Foreign Workers Administration and the Department for Employment
– you need a copy of the work permit issued by the Ministry of Labor but also the income tax
– in the case of tourism business, a document is required to attest the number of tourists and a document that must certify all the export transactions issued by the banks in the case of the export business.
The requirements required by the employment company are the following:
– business license and company registration
– the list of shareholders
– you also need the company profile
– details regarding the operation of the business
– list of foreign employees where their name is specified, nationality and function of each individual
– a balance sheet is required regarding income tax and business tax
– tax registration according to the value added
Foreign citizen receiving a Non-Immigrant visa can start working in Thailand when he / she is granted a work permit.
A citizen who does not comply with this rule of the Thai state and receives a job without having a work permit or carries out any profession will be criminally prosecuted, may also receive a fine or face both penalties.
It is recommended that the applicant apply for a visa at the Embassy in the country of origin.
You are a foreign national and do not know how to apply for a business visa in Thailand? Here are all the requirements that you have to fulfill, but if you have any other questions or concerns regarding these requirements or how to renew, do not hesitate to contact J&E Concierge Pattaya, as we will help you understand everything.
It is important to remember that all copies of the company must be signed by the Board of Directors or by the General and Authorized Director, as well as the company seal and its stamp.
Depending on the case, additional documents may be required, and in the condition that you do not submit all the documents and do not comply with all the requirements, you will have to justify the lack of those documents.
It is compulsory for documents that are in other foreign languages to be translated into Thai and notified at the same time by the notarial bodies or by the diplomatic or consular mission of the applicant.
The holder of this type of visa has the possibility to stay in Thailand for a period of 90 days, but he can extend his stay by going to the Office of the Immigration Office and thus he can be granted an extension for a period of one year from the first entry in Thailand.
The company in which the applicant will invest and carry out activities can apply for this type of visa persons who apply for it at the Office of the Immigration Office
When the application is approved, the Immigration Bureau will advise the Thai Embassy or Consulate with the help of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, to issue the visa to those who apply for it.
The holder of the B-A visa has the possibility to remain in Thailand for a period of one year from the date of receiving the visa.
The investment and business visa is only approved for foreign citizens who are employed to work on certain projects or invest under the aegis of the Investment Council of Thailand.
These investment projects should benefit the Thai country for the following purposes:
– to promote export
– to increase employment
– to use local raw materials
– to contain projects involving the provinces
– to encourage technology transfer for Thai nationals
– not to hinder existing domestic affairs
Remember that in order to work or to set up a company in Thailand, all applicants must have a work permit, as they must pay income tax accordingly. If the applicant’s associate company is located in the provinces, he / she is required to submit an application to the Office for employment in the respective province.
Remember that for any questions or concerns and for any kind of help J&E Concierge Pattaya is at your disposal