Requirements for food license in Pattaya
Many foreign nationals are fascinated to start a restaurant business in Thailand because it seems that these procedures for registering a company are much easier compared to other country. When you want to set up a restaurant with an area exceeding 200 square meters you will need a restaurant authorization from the local administration.
The office will issue this license in 30 days from the date on which the application for his application was filed.
There are few requirements for restaurant license by you must always keep in mind and with this license to operate the restaurant comes to the rest, such as a license for food, drinks, and music.
There are requirements for a restaurant licence in Thailand:
– first of all, you will need a food license
– a manufacturing license
– and an import license
Only when you get these licenses can you start the restaurant business. For those who want to start a business in Thailand, and this consists of selling food and food, remember that you need a license to be able to carry out the activity according to the standards of the Thai state.
J&E Concierge Pattaya will inform you about the requirements for a food license
These are valid for all restaurants in Thailand and include the following steps:
– first of all it is necessary to provide the district office with the necessary documents
– at the time the application was submitted, the officer will perform a restaurant check.
As a result of this verification, you may be required to request certain additional documents.
The staff that will be part of your restaurant must be present to explain to the officer certain food manufacturing processes.
– every Thai employee must take a test at the national office, where he will answer questions about hygiene but also other types of questions. The officer offers to each employee a book that he can study
– when the officer finds that the documents provided, the restaurant as well as the employee test is OK, he will issue a license for food that can be valid for up to 1 month.
At this stage, you will have to pay the government tax
The following documents must be provided as requirements for the food license:
1. It is necessary for the company declaration that must not be older than 6 months
2. Then, it is necessary to register the house of the building
3. A letter of consent in original or a copy of the lease and a stamp of tax
4. Registration of the director’s house and copy of his identity card
5. Copy of the identity card and registration of the house of the business owner
6. A power of attorney
7. A completed and signed the application form
8. Location map
9. Printed photos are required inside and in front of the restaurant
10. The total space of the restaurant including the equipment and the rest of the useful things inside it
11. If the property was purchased, documents are required to prove this and the building permit.
These are requirements for a food license, and our team will be available for any questions or if you need support in obtaining this license.
Among the most important of those requirements for a bar license is the license for the sale of liquor
Holding such a license allows the company to sell alcoholic beverages in Thailand.
The companies that require these licenses are bars and restaurants. You will also need this license if you want to import or export alcoholic beverages. These are the requirements to sell alcohol in Thailand:
– company registration documents are required
– copy of the lease
proof of the restaurant address
– copies of the registration of the house owner of the restaurant or bar
– copy of the identity documents of the holder requesting the license
If you are still wondering about requirements for bar license or requirements to sell alcohol, we are here to answer you and give you support in your process.
Among those requirements for a music license we find the following, but it is worth remembering that two music licenses are required:
– you need a music license from the company called MPC necessary for most foreign and Thai music
– another license is required to play the music of any Thai artist licensed by GMM Grammy.
J&E Concierge Pattaya can help you get this type of license and we can also help you understand the requirements for a music licence.
No matter your budget, there are always ways to increase your sales and grow up your business.
But you must know that there are some reasons to not have a good satisfaction about your business. Sometimes you need to add a new branch of the company because the current one must have some issue, adding company objective, sometimes we also need to change our shareholders because maybe the current business is not what they really want, and not the last think for sure, we can also try to change the company name.
J & E Concierge’s Company Administration Services would be always there for you to teach you and to help you how you can keep your business up.
Business Licences | Marriage Registration
Foreigners who are legally married to a Thai national may apply for a Non-immigrant O visa based on marriage in Thailand.
They will need the following documents for the extension for the visa:
-copy of your passport.
-copy of your Thai marriage certificate (both versions).
-copy of your Thai wife’s ID card.
-copy of your Thai wife’s Tabian Baan (House Papers).
-copy of a map to your residence in Thailand.
-copy of photos showing you and your wife together.
-copy of your bank book showing 400,000 THB in your bank account/copy of your income showing 40,000 THB per month in income.