How do I retire in Pattaya? Let J & E help with all of your retirement plans, obtaining a retirement visa, finding a property to rent or buy, getting a Thai driving licence, setting up a Thai bank account and many more services.

A retirement visa is issued to applicants aged 50 years or above wishing to take take up residence in Pattaya for at least one year. As the name suggests, a retirement visa (“O-A” Long Stay) does not entitle the holder to engage in any form of work.

Retirement in Pattaya can be made easy when you use J & E’s Concierge services. Let us save you time and money in the long run. J & E have all the contacts and can take care of all the forms/paperwork involved, deal with the government offices and make sure you have everything you need to make retiring in Pattaya an enjoyable experience. We also have Concierge Packages available.


J & E Concierge will help you take care of everything to get a retirement visa including all the paperwork, we will also ensure your visa is processed successfully. Retirement visa prices start from 7000 Baht. For more information see our retirement visa page.


Obtaining a bank account can be difficult in Thailand, J & E will make it easy. We will ensure that your requirements are met when it comes to the type of account you need.


Whether you are going to rent or buy a house or condo in Pattaya, our team will help you source the type of accommodation you require a part of our unique Concierge service includes a custom house hunting service where we find exactly what you require, not what the real estate agent thinks you need. We will help you with everything you need and show you the best areas and places to live in to suit you as an individual in Pattaya Apply to our custom real estate finder here.


The J & E team will help you with any healthcare requirements including health insurance. We work closely with the best International Hospitals based in Pattaya which provide a range of affordable private health care.


J & E Concierge also offers a huge range of household and business services, we are confident that we can take care of all your needs during the relocation process and in the future. Our services include Cleaning, Gardening, Moving and Relocation, Pest Control, Driving Licences, Car Rental, Accounting and any other services associated with your retirement in Pattaya.

Complete the form to enquire about Retiring in Pattaya and using our concierge services

CALL US – 081 865 8910
CALL US – 081 865 8910
Last updated on: 02.07.2020 – 1:43


  1. OstojicDr April 21, 2020 at 12:00 am - Reply

    I have remote full time job for US company and monthly income in my home country on my bank account to prove it. Can I apply for retirement visa if I have job outside Thailand.

    • J&E Concierge April 21, 2020 at 2:43 pm - Reply

      On a retirement visa you are not allowed to work in Thailand but outside you can still work if needed. If you need assistance for any type of visa, don’t hesitate to contact us.

  2. Colin gillard October 25, 2019 at 12:44 pm - Reply

    I would like information on getting my wife and stepson a visa to go to france for 2 weeks how to do how much it costs thanks

    • J&E Concierge October 25, 2019 at 2:16 pm - Reply

      For a quotation and exact information please make an appointment and come to our office. Our visa consultant must check the background of your family in order to be able to guarantee the visa process.

  3. ViolinDaniel May 14, 2019 at 3:05 pm - Reply

    Can an Uk Pensioner retire in Thailand?

    • J&E Concierge May 15, 2019 at 3:15 pm - Reply

      Above you can see our email, phone number and where it is located our office. Feel free to contact us everytime you need.

  4. GeniusM1010 September 1, 2018 at 5:34 pm - Reply

    Hello, i have a question please. Can i work in Thailand on a retirement visa?

    • J&E Concierge September 2, 2018 at 10:44 am - Reply

      Hello there, sure you can. You can contact us to give you the rest of the information and if you may have any other information we will be free for you to help.

  5. RenatoC57 August 17, 2018 at 5:22 pm - Reply

    Someone told me that you need to have a certain amount of money when you decide to retire in Thailand. Is that true ? And how much money do i need?

    • J&E Concierge August 18, 2018 at 12:23 pm - Reply

      First of all you need to pay you retirement visa every month. About retirement visa and any other information, please contact us.

  6. BrianSSS April 22, 2018 at 11:21 am - Reply

    Hello everyone, I am from US but now i want to retire in Thailand. Someone told me that US citizen are not allowed to retire here. Is that true?

    • J&E Concierge April 23, 2018 at 5:51 pm - Reply

      Hello Brian, for sure this is not true, even US citizen are allowed to retire here. You can trust on our experts and they will take care of all necessary documents.

  7. WilliamLev April 14, 2018 at 1:20 pm - Reply

    I am from Italy but since the first time when i came in Pattaya i become in love with this place. I meet a wonderful girl and now i want to retire here. Can anyone tell me what do i need? What are the documents needed? And if is there anything else that i have to do . Please ,I really need help. Thanks

    • J&E Concierge April 15, 2018 at 8:20 pm - Reply

      Hello William,if you dont know what you may have to do, we are here to help and assist you. We are waiting for you to send us an email, but note that you can also call us or pass by our office.

Leave A Comment