Thai National visa
Who Needs Thailand Visa?
As a rule, any citizen, regardless of their nationality, when it is decided to come to Thailand is required to obtain from the Embassy of Thailand or a Thai Consulate a visa suited to his needs and requirements.
However, certain citizens of certain countries will not require a visa as long as they meet the requirements that can exempt them from obtaining it. If the citizens of these countries enter Thailand for tourism purposes, they are exempt from obtaining this visa, but they will be able to stay in Thailand for only 30 days.
If you have any questions about this, J&E Concierge Pattaya can help you understand everything you’ll need. We will help you and make sure you comply with all the requirements and you will complete the entire process of obtaining the visas you need, and at the same time, we will help you renew your visa and understand everything about its costs.
Exceptions are also made by the citizens of the countries that have established bilateral agreements with Thailand, of course, exempting them from obtaining the respective visa.
Nationals of certain countries can also apply for a visa when they arrive in Thailand. Citizens who have this visa or are allowed to come to Thailand and stay here for only 15 days.
Citizens who come here from countries or have passed through countries that have previously been declared infected with yellow fever need to obtain an international health certificate attesting that a yellow fever vaccine has been carried out on them.
What should I do to obtain a Thai National Visa?
Citizens of certain countries are required to apply for a visa only from the Thai Embassy or the Thai Consulate, or there is a possibility to obtain a visa from the country of origin as well.
To obtain a visa that allows entry to Thailand, the citizen applying for it must have a valid passport or travel document that is recognized by the Thai government but at the same time must also comply with the conditions set out in the Immigration Law of Thailand. and also the appropriate regulations. When the citizen submits the visa application, he must be outside Thailand.
The applicant will be issued the type of visa following his needs and purpose. If you need more information regarding visa types and their requirements as well as their costs, do not hesitate to contact us.
In general, all citizens wishing to obtain a visa must apply for it personally, but there are also cases where both the Thai Embassies and Consulates in some countries and some cases accept requests sent by representatives or authorized tour agents and in their honor. also accepts requests sent by post.
Usually, they can provide you with this information regarding how they can accept your request. It is very important to remember that the validity period is different from the period of your stay. Validity is the period when the respective visa can be used to enter Thailand, generally, its validity is for 3 months, but in some cases, they can still be valid for 6 months, 1 year or even 3 years.
Its validity is granted only by the Embassy of Thailand or by the Consulate General of Thailand, and this is generally displayed on the visa sticker. In some cases, your period of stay may also be granted by an immigration officer upon arrival in the country according to the type of visa you hold.
For example, your period of stay in the case of a transit visa never exceeds 30 days, for the tourist one it will not exceed 60 days, and in the case of the non-immigrant visa, it will never exceed 90 days. days from the date of your arrival. Citizens who wish to stay longer than the periods mentioned above can extend their stay.
Citizens who come to Thailand and want to work and take a job here will have this possibility only if they get a work permit, regardless of the type of visa they have.
Who can not apply for Thai National Visa?
According to the Immigration Law of Thailand, the following category of citizens are forbidden to enter Thailand:
– citizens who do not have an invalid passport or an authentic document that is used in place of the passport without having the visa issued by the Thai Embassy and Consulates, except for citizens who meet the requirements by which they are exempt from this visa, requirements which I mentioned them before
– people who do not have adequate livelihoods after entering Thailand
– people who, after entering the country and want to work as an unskilled or unskilled worker, violate the law on work permits that must be granted to all citizens
– mentally unstable persons or persons presenting the diseases mentioned in the Ministerial Regulation
– people who have not been vaccinated against smallpox and those who have refused to receive care for this disease
– persons who have been closed for certain offenses, but except for the cases in which the punishment was granted after committing a small or negligent offense or those provided in the Ministerial Regulation as exceptions
– people who have a behavior that may harm other people or maybe a public danger
– people who want to enter Thailand to practice prostitution, child trafficking, drug smuggling and other types of smuggling that are against public morality
– people who have no money or other obligations
– persons prohibited by the Minister
– persons deported either by the Thai Government or by other countries
– people who have been expelled from Thailand on different grounds
Do not worry about the requirements, the cost, the process of obtaining or the process of renewing the visa you need. J&E Concierge Pattaya will always be at your disposal to help you get the type of visa you want, and all you have to do when you are determined to come to Thailand based on different reasons and do not qualify in the category of prohibited persons in this country, it is to get in touch with our company.