J & E Concierge’s Tourist Visa Thailand

J & E Concierge’s Immigration and Visa Services in Pattaya can assist you with your Tourist Visa. In order to visit Thailand, you must hold a valid Visa. A tourist visa is a stamp or document needed so you can stay in Thailand for a specific period of time, for the purpose of tourism. Many people enter the Kingdom of Thailand with a Visa form their home country and find they would like to extend this visa or apply for a new one whilst here, this is where we can help you. J & E Concierge’s Immigration services cut through the red tape and assist you. J & E can arrange a Re-Entry Single or a Re-Entry Multiple Visa also.

J & E Concierge’s Tourist Visas can be extended in Thailand, If you need to get a new Visa, J &E Concierge can assist with this using our Visa Run Service.

J & E Concierge’s Tourist Visa Inquiry

Please fill out our form with your details and our  J & E Concierge’s Immigration Specialist will contact you and advise as to the best Visa available for you and we will make the necessary arrangements for you.

The prices for J & E Concierge’s Tourist Visas

30-day tourist visa extension4,500
Multiple re-entry permit5,500


Immigration DepartmentPrice/thb
NON’B’ Visa (Non Immigrant Visa In Thai Immigration)23,000
1 Year Business-Visa7,000
Retirement Visa & Renew Retirement Visa (Starting from)7,000
NON”O” Visa (Starting from)7,000
Marriage Visa (Starting from)7,000
Education Visa (Starting from)13,000
Continue Tourist Visa for 30 Days ( Only for TR hold a 60-day visa into the country)3,500
Continue Of Staying Longer than 90 Days500
Re-Entry Multiple5,000
Re-Entry Single2,000
Address Certificate1,000
Apply Travelling Abroad-Visa Fee (Excluding Visa Fee) 15,000
Renew Passport ( Only English and Iceland) only Service fee not include Passport application fee 5,000
Visa Translation ServicesPrice/thb
English Document Translation400-500 thb
France Document Translation1,000 thb
Bench Warrant TranslationTBA
CALL US – 081 865 8910
Last updated on: 07.07.2020 – 15:24


  1. Jason Sawkins January 7, 2020 at 7:35 am - Reply

    I am from Australia and entered on 11 November
    On a tourist visa for 30 days After my 30 days I went into Jomtiem Immigration office and extended my visa Until 10 of December.
    My question is
    Am I able to get a multi entry visa now or do I now have to do a visa run to Cambodia
    If I have to go to Cambodia how long will my visa be extended will it be 30 more days

    • J&E Concierge January 7, 2020 at 2:46 pm - Reply

      Please bring the original passport to our office. One of our visa consultants will check and advise

  2. Anderson March 2, 2019 at 2:23 pm - Reply

    How many days can you stay in Thailand without a visa?

    • J&E Concierge March 3, 2019 at 3:43 pm - Reply

      Hello Anderson, you can contact us, and we are gonna give you every information you need.

  3. Jennifer November 7, 2018 at 7:22 pm - Reply

    How many times can I extend my tourist visa in Thailand?

    • J&E Concierge November 9, 2018 at 8:12 am - Reply

      Hello Jennifer, be confident and contact us. We will help you to obtain any information you need.

  4. Lauren September 20, 2018 at 5:10 pm - Reply

    What documents do I need to extend my visa in Thailand?

    • J&E Concierge September 21, 2018 at 11:21 am - Reply

      We are here to tell you about every documents you need to extend your tourist visa. All you have to do is to contact us. Thank you

  5. Isabellee03 August 18, 2018 at 9:19 am - Reply

    Can anyone tell me how do i get a 60 days toursit visa for Thailand?

    • J&E Concierge August 19, 2018 at 12:19 pm - Reply

      Yes Isabellee, we can tell you how you can get that. Please feel free to contact us and we will assist you.

  6. Emma August 13, 2018 at 10:18 am - Reply

    Hello all,i have a question. Can i extend a 30 days tourist visa in Thailand? Thank you

    • J&E Concierge August 14, 2018 at 3:48 pm - Reply

      Hello Emma, yes you can do that. All you have to do is to contact us and we will help you in everything you need.

Leave A Comment